What A Buyer WANTS From A Home?
Whether, you are a homeowner, considering selling your home, or a buyer, seeking a home, of your own, it is wise, to identify, understand, and emphasize, what most, of the WANTS of ownership, might be! How can a house, be properly marketed, and, sold, for the highest possible price, in the shortest period of time, with a minimum of hassle, unless/ until, this knowledge, and understanding, is thoroughly considered, from the onset? With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why, it’s wise, to take this seriously, from the start.
1. Why; where; wish – list; what: Examine buyer trends, and think about, what others are looking for, in a house, and why! Where should a house be promoted, and what method should be used? How can one differentiate, between, their personal wish – listed, and their actual needs, and priorities? One of the reasons, the real estate agent, you hire, is so relevant, is, because, the right one, for you, will hold – your – hand, answer your questions, address your perceptions, and, be willing, to proceed, with the utmost degree of genuine empathy!
2. Assets/ asset; affordability; attitude; attention; area: Since, for most, the financial value of their personal residence, becomes their single – biggest, financial asset, doesn’t it make sense, to pay keen attention, to all relevant considerations? Will you and your personality, be one of your assets, and will it be affordable to you, in a true way? It is wise to proceed, in a positive, can – do, attitude, and act wisely! Important considerations, might, include, affordability (immediate, and in the future), the specific area/ region/ neighborhood, and many other personal requirements. etc.
3. Neighborhood; needs: Will a specific neighborhood, be something, which attracts or deters your interests? How will a specific home, meet, and/ or, exceed your needs, in order to best serve, your needs, requirements, and objectives?
4. Transportation: For many people, especially, those who commute to work (or elsewhere), and/ or, need access to many features, such as entertainment, Houses of Worship, shopping, etc, the ease of transportation, should be a priority, in one’s considerations. This includes, both mass transport, as well as convenience to roads, highways, etc.
5. Safety/ security; schools: Perhaps, there is nothing, as relevant as, being ensured, of overall safety, and security, for your family, and loved ones! For those with school – aged, children, the quality of local, public schools, becomes a major, significant factor/ issue!
Buyers and sellers, should, pay attention to, what, specifically, he WANTS from their residence! Hiring the right, real estate agent, for your needs, goals, and priorities, is the wisest approach!
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands, conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades, and a RE Licensed Salesperson, for a decade+. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. Website: http://PortWashingtonLongIslandHouses.com and LIKE the Facebook page for real estate: http://facebook.com/PortWashRE
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Richard_Brody/492539